-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, July 13

Some people may go far beyond their imagination.

Well, This week was a total crap out week for me. Got caned, sabotage, by this stupid mofo who really should change his attitude towards people. If he didn't bastard Nancy Ong in the first place, the whole class wouldn't have hold a grudge against him. You need not guess who is it, It's simply too obvious. It's Andre I'm talking about. But lucky for me, I didn't get on the BETA record, or else my dsa application will totally be strep off. And my whole life would be ruined because of him. Oh well, I couldn't ask for anything better. I would rather be caned than getting my name down to the BETA record.

My club tournament have be going quite smoothly. Although there have been ups and downs. Played 3 matches and won all 3. My last 2 match will be crucial. I will be up against my brother and coach mike. If I were to lose both matches, I would be out. If I were to lose 1 match. My running to become champion will still be alive. HAHA.

Today, Banghur, JitRen and Matthew came to my house to study. But before that, they came to my club to play the arcade and than they went to my favourite Hokkien Mee stall. Hahaha I just can't get enough of that mouth-watering dish. GAHHHH. We studied for an hour or so and they had to go because of my tuition. MY tuition didn't turn out as boring as I expected it to be. Just by doing 8 a maths question, 1 hr 15 min pass. The last 45 min was to revise the e maths. I just realise that all my e maths lesson, I have been building sand-castle in the air. Hahaha Guess I should really start focusing on my studies.=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home