-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, July 5

Some people are just so MEAN.

Gosh.. Now all my Saturday morning are being burned.. We will be having lessons from 8.30 to 11.30 in the MORNING. Jeeez.. hahaha. But by looking on the bright side, it is a good thing for us since everyone want to score a decent grade for their o's. I would rather suffer now and play later, I guess. Hahaha.

Baked cookies yesterday. I thought it was a complete failure. I followed the recipe very closely but the cookies turns out a bit yucky. Maybe my taste butt is just too good. Hahhaa. My parents and siblings (except my brother, as he's out all day) thought I did pretty well. They said it was nice. But to me, It was very tasteless. It sucks. SERIOUSLY. I ate only half a cookie and threw the other half away as it was simply too tasteless. It was just too bland. Oh well, My family finished all of the cookies. Pttf.

My very next target will be to bake a cheese cake. I remembered my sister baking them. It was terrific! Ahhhhh. All I need now is to find the 'secret' recipe for that cheese cake. Heheheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home