-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Tuesday, July 15

I'm sure my heart is for you

Well, I can't really ask for anything better. P.E was fun. Played Hand-Ball. My team won all the match. And clinch onto the champion title. As for our rewards, We were each given a bottle of lemonated-water. It's very refreshing. The whole school was let off at 12.30 due to the o's listening comprehension.

Went hougang mall to had our lunch. Had Long John Silver. Ate the new combo 1 PLUS a chocolate cream cake. I can't deny the fact that the chocolate cream cake taste so damn bloody good, and whenever I visit LJS, It's a MUST HAVE item. haha

After eating, Shaun had his ear piercing(above). He was really emotionless. Elson was suppose to get one piercing too. But he back down. Because of many reasons. Haha. All I know is that, I will never ever do a piercing on my body. Never will I even think of doing a tattoo on myself. Gosh. Just by imagining myself having tattoo, give me goosebumps. Hehhh

Listening comprehension was okay.. It wasn't really that straight forward as I expected it to be. Some of the questions there were really indirect. It was quite tough to me. I hope I will be able to score a DECENT grade for my chinese o's. May god bless me..

I shall not procrastinate any longer. I MUST REALLY FOCUS ON MY REVISION.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home