-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, July 18

Dreams can't take the place of loving you

Another joyous week just flew past. And our o's just came closer to us by another week. My social studies lesson was as fun as usual. Laughters always filled the surrounding. I seriously wonder, how did he come out with all the jokes?! All this jokes makes us laugh and it actually works on letting us remember something important! It's really impressive.

Today, I went to SAJC to sign the letter of approval for the Direct-School Admission (DSA). Well, I was quite lonely. I didn't know anyone there. My "seniors" were late, this left me dangling around the school and exploring half of the school. It was like, me traveling to Pluto to explore. The school is just too HUGE! I'm really happy that I was accepted to SAJC. I don't really know how to express this feeling. But it feels GREAT! Prelims will be important. I must work hard to achieve a decent grade for my prelims. I REALLY MUST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home