-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, July 26

Believes brings in Faith

I send my condolence to the late canteen operator, Mr Daniel Hoe. He past on not long ago due to a cardiac arrest. In other words a heart attack. More and more people have died due to a cardiac arrest. How I wish there was something to prevent it from happening.

Yesterday, there was about 8 people that went to Plaza Sin. to catch Batman: The Dark Knight. It was hmmm.. Alright.. I didn't get the juice of the movie. But i understand a little here and there and I remembered very clearly that it was a lengthy show. About 2 and a half hours. Ate lots of of tidbits and got what i asked for. A sore-throat. Before the movie, we were at Yamaha. And as usual, Patrick got hook to the guitars. Met lots of people from 4e1, 4e2 and a few from 4e5.

After the movie, Everyone came to Serangoon Garden to have their dinner. But Chomp Chomp was simply too pack with people (ren san ren hai XD). So they decided to take-away and come to my house to eat. Wayne and Linus left early, while BangHur and JitRen, stayed a little longer to watch the Beach Ball Babes. haha

Today, came early to school to celebrate Matthew's birthday party. But many of them turn up late. So we had to celebrate in the class. Well, we were lucky to have Elson. He started the singing of the birthday song. Without him, I doubt anyone will sing. hahaha. And Mdm Lee was very kind. She let us celebrate and even help us get tissues for putting the cake. Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home