-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, June 8

Weak Lungs Weak Lungs...

Hmm. Today went to see this damn good chinese physician. He touch my nails, and he straight away know that I have a stomach flu and said that i have weak lungs. I was stunned. Now, I have to go on medication for about 2 months and I must not drink any COLD stuff.

Went to Jeremy's BBQ / Birthday party. It was quite fun. Met a few familiar faces, Made new friends, Took lots of picture, Laugh, Played truth or dare. Everyone, ESPECIALLY GERRIDINE, was making fun of me and Cheryl. WHAT'S WITH YOU....

Watch the top players in Singapore playing a match, And realise how weak I am.. Gosh. If only my brother would play with me. Maybe by now, I could have take a step further and get to a new level. But I guess, it's a little too late.

At about 10.30, everyone went home. Darryl was very kind. He help to clear the whole BBQ pit. =D Thanks Darryl, We must have really make a mess there. 12 Packets of sparklers was gone in less than 10 minutes. That's how fast. Walk with everyone to the buss stop, and off! I walking home.

Those that have no idea where to get the photos, go to xanga.com/benlimpictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home