-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Tuesday, June 10

Tired Tired Tired...

Darn tired.. Was at Matthew's house from 5 all the way to 10.30... Met a lot of people, didn't talk to them cause I'm not familiar with them. Instead, I went to swim. Did my very first front flip! HOORAY!! Pretty awesome feeling. heheheheh. Did a really bad dive.. Lean too forward, resulting in a huge bum on my head.. *Ouch*

While walking half-way, a huge downpour came. Making us drench. Took 70 home with Shaun and Jit Ren. While Bang Hur took 72. I think.. Chit Chat a lot in the bus. Talk and talk and talk. Soon Jit Ren left, after a few stops, both Shaun and I drop. Shaun run across the road in the heavy rain while I watch. Lucky for him, there wasn't many vehicle at that period of time.

Super Duper tired. Think I will go get some sleep. -.- *zzz* Heheheh so Ah Beng.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home