-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, June 23

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Omg. I was freaking high on the first day of school. Gosh. I seriously have no idea why. hahahahaha. Oh well, Went to AMK hub to catch to stupid freak-ass show. It's a waste of money, stupid, lousy, lame, retarded, sick, idiotic, and everything nasty and that will actually adds up to DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN. It's a REALLY lousy show to me.

Oh ya! I just love to say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Super awesome 'word' with 14 syllabus. Wahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home