-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, June 28

Success never comes easy..

Gosh.. Went for SAJC trials today. I was quite disappointed. I played fairly well but it wasn't up to the full potential. hahaha The best thing was that there was physical during the trial and this guy from ACSI, couldn't take it and puke on the floor. Hahaha Jeezz.

One shocking thing was that, after the trials, there was this interview that NO ONE told me. I was practically speechless as I wasn't even prepared at all! I was like WTF.. But luckily, Jerome came to my rescue. He really helped me ALOT, and I mean REALLY REALLY ALOT. When I'm speechless, he will usually help me come up with what to talk. I really must thank him. During the interview, they asked questions that were really really hard to answer. I stammered alot, I was just so unprepared to face all the questions! But Jerome help me time and again.

After the trials, I was really depressed. Stanley and I went to farrer park's SPEX training. It was the last day for many of us. Everyone is quitting because of either their o's or they do not have enough time to go for the training. It was a memorable training. Had lots of fun. But was punished due to me and my 'NINJA-SKILLS' hahahaha. How I wish that today will never end..

GOD........ Please blessed me. I don't feel that i'm secured with my place at SAJC. Please oh please grant what i wish for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home