-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, June 21

Random people with the wildest imagination

Woah today tennis training was just hell-ish. I got my bloody 300+++++ rallies, but still end up doing 14 laps around 3 courts. That is just retarded. Wonder what's with weber this few days. He looks really pissed at something. The early physical was really a killer. I have had rubber-ish knees, sore fore-arm, Every part of my body was just so tired. It was as if I wasn't myself! I hallucinated a little, I guess. hahaha

Went to Marina Square to catch Get Smart! It's a really awesome, humorous, Retarded, tech-savvy and everything good that you can think off! It's just a darn good show to brighten your day! Just that, we didn't had a good seat and had no choice but to be sited in the front row. Well, it was about 5m from the screen. But it wasn't that bad after all! There was a little stress on my neck though.

Before the movie, we went to pizza hut, I did the settling of the bill, And surprisingly I didn't loss any money! hahaha except for paying for the service tax and the GST. But whatever, It's just a small issue hahahaha. We were suppose to be in the theater by 4.15 but end up reaching there at 4.30. But the most surprising thing was that, When we were in the theater, the movie have not started! It was like 15 minutes of commercial! Pure madness!

After the movie, received a call from my father. Scolded me for going out so OFTEN. Which I have only gone out like 4TIMES this month?!?!?! What about kor and jie? They go out everyday and they didn't even help up in all the housework! I WAS THE ONE THAT MOP THE FLOOR AND WASH THE TOILET! NOT THEM!

Having a COLD WAR against my dad. Jeez. I guess his really unreasonable. When both my brother and sister were having their o's, they still go out and have fun! But as for me? What privilege do I have? NOTHING BUT PRESSURE AND MORE PRESSURE. I'M LIKE A PRISONER IN THIS HOUSE! THAT'S THE REASON WHY I SO WANNA GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!! Why can't you understand? I have done all my work before I even step out of the house! What more do you want from me?! To be your slave?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home