-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, June 16

Lethargic Lethargic Lethargic..

Gosh.. sometimes I just hate holidays.. I have been really lethargic throughout this whole holidays. Most of the time spent during the holidays was either to space out, to use the computer, to watch the television and to sleep. Gosh!!

I tried studying today. Took 2 hours to complete the very first chapter of chemistry. And guess what.. I fell asleep while i was reading the book!! OMG... And once more, the first chemistry is just crap that will never ever come out in the O's. OMG OMG OMG...

I need a little help here!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home