-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, June 6

The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian

The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian was quite and awesome good show. It was quite lengthy though. But i enjoyed it. Went to watch with my family, excluding my sister. It's been ages since we as a family went for a late night show. Funny thing was that, both my mum and my brother was sleeping inside the theater. Jokers! I can't blame my mum for sleeping inside because the movie was just not her cup of tea. HAH! Whatever is it, Just go catch that movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home