-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, May 10

We were just late by a minute and you are gone.

My grandfather was pronounce dead at 7.45. My mum gave me a call at 6.45. I was shock and stun when she cried that he may not make it. I waked everyone up. Get our self ready to go to his house. We reach. Went in to the elevator and when we reach the door step, my auntie told me his gone. Went to take a last look at him. I tried not to cry but my emotions gave in. Looking at my depress mum, I wonder how is she going to cope. Losing someone beloved is just like something important is being taken away. I will be attending the wake at 1 later. Tuition at 3 and i wonder how will i be able to concentrate. Yesterday, we were all just joking with him. And from today onwards, we won't be able to hear his laughter no more. Grandfather, May the GOD be with you and lead you to the right path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home