-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, May 26

Oh dear oh dear...

Gosh today chinese o's was really crap... I thought it was gonna be a paper that I will be able to do. But it turns out wrong. Paper 1 was a killer. I have never learn how to reply something in the formal letter writing. Not once have i done it before. The newspaper article was another killer. It was about people from overseas coming to Singapore and think that the service here in Singapore should be improved. I have no idea how to conquer this question. %#@$!&

Paper 2 was so-so. First section was being filled with 1s. Didn't have time to do it. MCQ comprehension was very very tricky. Took me close to 30 mins to complete it. Writing comprehension was fairly easy. Was able to do all the questions. INCLUDING THE EXPLANATION OF THE WORDS!! THAT SHOCK ME BIG TIME!!

I really hope for a B3. I really do not wish that I will take the chinese o's the second time. Now it depends solely on luck. =D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home