-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Thursday, May 8

Death will soon come. Accept it.

My grandfather condition have gotten = worst. Taking drugs to live on. His suffering in silence. I'm emotional unprepared if something were to happen. I wonder how my mum will face it. Everyone have a limit in life. When it is time for you to go, you have to go. Face It.

Haven't been blogging lately due to my Mid-Year Exams. I won't be expecting any good results. Screw up a lot of my papers. Geography was the worst. I have no idea what i was thinking. POA sucks. Maths was =D umhmmm! Chinese was like shit. Many subjects are still to come. Must be tolerant. ENDURE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home