-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, May 26

Biking Fever is BACK! =D

Woah. Just came back from a rough cycling trip together with Jit Ren and my new found friend Alvin! Funny guy! hahahahaha Now my butt is really hurting due to all the ups and downs of uneven steps. Alot of things happen. The experience is just inexpressible. Cycling is a fun sport. But they both make me feel like some noob. Everyone is doing trick, and all I'm able to do is just to stare blankly at them. D=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home