-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Thursday, May 15

Always look on the bright side of life

My late grandfather have been cremated yesterday. I took a last look at him before he was cremated. I remembered when i was young, he will always buy this really tasty mango sweet.

There's always a good and bad thing that happen. Bad thing is that we have lost someone we love dearly. But the good thing is that, he will not suffer no longer and he will continue to live in a much better place. Just give me a few more days and i will be back to my old laughing self. I promise..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home