-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Tuesday, April 1

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? BLOODY FUZZY HAIR

Woah. Total was just fantastic! Especially for the dinning etiquette! It was a blast!

We went to Park Royal Hotel. Everything was cool! Once I step in, WOW! The huge lights are hang above us. It was as though we were in a five-star hotel. Went to this talk. I thought it was going to very boring, but, it was fun! Alot of hilarious stuff! Especially the speaker, CHRISTIAN CHUA! HE WAS SUPER DUPER IMPRESSIVE! Firstly, he totally own Elson in lame jokes, Secondly, He was just a damn good speaker!

The food was so-so. It was a five-course dinner. First was Salad(lettuce,chicken,egg and bread crumbs) with a bread. Second was Mushroom soup. Third was the main course, chicken, wages, broccoli and carrots.(Not bad). Fourth was 2 small little cake, but it was really nice. Last was suppose to be either coffee or tea, But they did not serve.

Went back to school quarrel with Fuzzy hair. I can take it no more. He keeps waiting for teacher. Look at them, than come and say this say that. It is just sick. If you are reading this, PLEASE CHANGE A LITTLE OF YOUR ATTITUDE. IT IS JUST PURELY SICK AND PERVERTIC! The rest of the pictures are at http://xanga.com/benlimpictures

COMPLAIN FOR ALL I CARE! I DISGUISE YOU. THAT IS A FACT. JUST GET OVER WITH IT. YOU SUCK. I JUST WISH I NEVER KNOW YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home