-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, April 11

The Sun will always be shinning above me.

I think the God have answered my prayers!
Today's Social Studies was really humorous. Jokes were made, everyone laughs. Really enjoyable. Even though there a lot of jokes, you will definitely learn something at the end of the day.

Went to gym with Bang Hur, Kenneth and Melvin. Went to Melvin's house first. His house is just on the second level and he have to take a lift up. Haha. Went into his really cozy house. Really beautiful. Awesome soft bed he have. Left his house and went down the stairs.Kenneth ask..
Kennth: Eh, Melvin, why never take the lift?
Melvin: Aiya. No need la. Walking down the stairs is easier than walking up the stairs
Kenneth: Wah lao. Really lazy sia you.

Went to the gym, met up with Elson and Luke. Did my push-ups, Weights, Pull-ups and Chest press. And for that, I call it a day. It was really tiring.

We weren't able to make up our mind to go to Long John Silver in Hougang mall or Hougang green. So I decided by flipping a coin. Flipped the coin, and we are off to Hougang green. With Melvin with us, we joke alot and laugh alot.

Tomorrow will be Kamal's big thing. Band performance in the National Stadium. Got to remember to bring my zoom lens. =D My mum allow me to go but my dad? I wonder..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home