-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Thursday, April 24

Lose again...

Wake up 2.15 in the morning to watch Manchester against Bacar. At 3 minutes, A penalty was given and RONALDO OF ALL PEOPLE MISS IT!! WTF.. Man united defense was very impressive.

Went to SAFRA Tampines. Played against 4e4. Lost again. Wonder when can we start winning. Bang Hur scored a hat-trick. I thought i didn't play well. But Bang Hur said i played pretty well. So.. YAY!

Took the wrong 136 and end up going the wrong way.. Was really late. And i have no choice but to take a taxi. Waste of money..

Tennis training later. Should i go? I wonder. Time to slack. CHAO~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home