-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, April 13

I'm so sorry for all the pain i have cost you.

Yesterday was a blast! Went to the flea market at youth park and was scam by my beloved sister. I thought that it was going to be a unisex flea market. But it turns out that majority of the things there are sold to girls. SHIT. I was like thorns among the roses.

I was lucky to bum into Bang Hur and Jit Ren. While lottering around randomly. Coincident =D Went to The Cathay and decided to catch a movie. But first, we went to gramophone. Went there, walk around and saw discs that I have been longing to buy. I eventually bought it without much consideration. The best thing was that I forget to buy Colbie Caillat Album!!! Smart. I know..

Our second stop was to get the movie ticket. We took a very long time to decide on which show to watch. I keep insisting to watch definitely, maybe. But Just Ren just did not want to. So we check for other show. But in the end, we somehow come into conclusion on buying definitely,maybe. After buying the tickets, went to wood would and stayed there for close to an hour. There was really alot of wood stuff and antic stuff! After looking through the shop over and over again, I finally decided to buy a keychain and a small wooden toy. Really cute!

Went to Ben&Jerry. Went there ordered ice-cream and chill out there for quite some time. Ate the usual chocolate chip with cookie dough. Really lovev that flavour alot.

Went to the museum. Alot of really nice stuff. Too bad I wasn't able to take any picture as it is prohibited. Went to the adidas shop. Walk around, look at shoes, bag, shirts and waiting for the football table to be available. Once it's available, we quickly went to that table play for at least an hour. Laugh really alot. By the time we top playing, we have had our movie to catch. It was really a good show. Romantic was one thing. But it was full of laughter and mystery. Definitely will watch it again. Went for our dinner at this Korean fast food restaurant. Bang Hur wasn't to happy with the staff there. According to him, the counter threw the change back at him. But whatever,, The food there wasn't that bad but in fact, it quite splendid. Just that there were more ingredient than meat.

Walk around orchard. Window shopping throughout, Went to a few places but I just can't remember the place. Went to another mall and went to this place that was almost identical to wood would. Played with this concentrating game. Once you don't concentrate, It will be hard for you to solve. I concentrated hard and manage to solve it =D. Went to this massive book shop. I think the bane was book koki-something-something. Look at the cameras at the display set, There was this sales assistance that was a little f* up. A display set means that people will be able to touch it without any consent. But when Bang Hur touch the camera, she came and kpkb. Some Bithch. =P Went out of the bookshop and decided to head home. Reason being are firstly, my legs were killing me. secondly, it was about 10.

I was really grateful for both Bang Hur and Jit Ren when they said that they will follow me to serangoon mrt station. THANKS GUYS!

My whole allowance is being burned. I thought that dad gave me the money was for me to spent on the things I wanted. But it was actually for my weekly allowance. Damn. Time to go Budget for a week! =P hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home