-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, April 14

I think it's a little too much.

Just come into my senses and I think that what they did today was a little too much. Just because she want to have her dinner, they were not happy and plan to walk out. Some left, but the smart ones walk out and came back in. Just think of it. What if you were to be her shoes? will you like it? definitely not. She have to come here to teach but yet you guys don't appreciate it. You guys make noise, she did not scold but she have to continue to teach. If you don't appreciate it, why do you even bother to come? I wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home