-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, April 18

As funny as it can be

Woah. Today went to Tampines SAFRA again. It's really enjoyable. Defending quite well. But when i start to go up to strike, Misery strikes for my team. This shows something. I'm important to stay at the back to defend. IF NOT, IT'S A GONNA! hahaha whatever..

Louis was running all over the pitch as usual. Shaun almost fight again. Score was from 6-0 down to 6-6 and eventually *I think we won* with 8-6 =D. I dare say i played quite well defending. Tiring but I must endure.

Took bus 28 which took forever to reach Tampines interchange. It's all thanks to nawas. Went to KFC, Bloody bastard counter was really irritating. I was irritated by him. Stupid piece of shit.

Took MRT all the way home. Kenneth, Nawas and Steven keep making fun of me because of my hiccup. DAMN IT. But throughout the bus ride, There were really alot of laughters here and there. Self entertainment. haha really funny. Can't describe them. Too forgetful. =D

Bang Hur, Jit Ren and Shaun came to my house to study. Really noisy. I do not want to mention the name so that he will not be embarrass. Tired Tired Tired. Time to catch some sleep. Nights!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

20 April 2008 at 07:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home