-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, April 6

4th April and 5th April!

4th April 2008
Soccer at SAFFRA Tampines. 11 a-side. really fun. In the first half, I was a striker. like YEA~. okay whatever. Shaun assist me 5 times. Manage to score once. 2 was on target. the other 2 was goners. It wasn't that tiring in the 1st half. Really enjoyable playing striker. 2nd half I became the defender. Than a little while, I decided to try keeping. I did not concede any goal. Hehe Save not 1 but 2 goals! hehe This pitch was really awesome. Not like our school field. *speechless* Went to one mall which i have no idea what is the name currently and ate. We were really famished. After eating, took a bus home. 2 hrs bus ride was a killer.. The best thing was that, during half of the journey, my Ipod battery run out. No entertainmen, like wtf. 5th April 2008
Mervin's birthday was wickedly sick! Was really enjoyable. From 5, we were all half naked all the way. Up to around 10. Hahaha. Had most of our time in the pool. Play and play and play. Eat and eat and eat. Shaun, Bang Hur and Kenneth bought the present. And i chip in. At night, around 10.20, Everyone went to the sauna. We were actually suppose to slack in there. But unwanted music started coming out. First was from Shaun. Than from Bang Hur. *put-put-put* hahaha. My eyes was really blood shot because of all the chlorine from the water. Came back home, fell on my bed, and fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home