-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Wednesday, March 5

SEXY SEXY!! Ben the JUMPER =D

TODAY IS JUST WICKEDLY AWESOME!! I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT!! GESHHHH! SEXY SEXY SEXY! One thing i regret totally. That is not bringing my camera.

Today at school I was 'a-bit' FREAK OUT! People keep talking about what happen to their friends or family. TOPIC: THINGS THAT ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE MENTION. Gossip for about 30 minutes or more. Really random and crazy things keep coming. I was totally freak out! To start of with. I am those type of person that are scared of 'Ghost'. I know many people say it does not exist. But who knows? Maybe 1 day you may get a chance to see it! Many of them said that I look damn pale after hearing all that stuff. I guess, maybe i was really pale. Talk about alot of things that i have never heard of. One was to peel the apple skin without breaking it and than someone will come and look for you. GAHHH FORGET IT. JUST BY THINKING OF IT, MY GOOSEBUMPS JUST START APPEARING! =(

Today was my sports heats. Took part in 4 events. 100m, Javelin, Short Put and Long jump.

100m was okay..It rained!! eventually the floor was damn slippery. Elson slipped. haha! After about 75m of runnning, I give up and let the others take over me. I seriously have no idea why i did that. DUMB!

Next was Short Put. Didn't really do that well in the first few throws. But the last one 'BAMM' I tried harder and got 3rd! =D WAHAHAHAHA!

Long Jump was really stupid. First time participating in the jump. Didn't really know how to jump! hahaha! 1st try was 3.27m. booo 2nd was 3.47m. hmm 3rd was 3.89m! wow!! 4th was 4.14m!! AWESOME!! But i still lost. haha! This china guy was really awesome! He was like the Singapore 'JUMPER'! WOOOSSSHHHH! 5.12M TOTAL MADNESS!

Javelin was the most disappointing event. I plan on throwing my best. And yet it turns out like shit. Did not put in 100% concentration in it. End up throwing 5th or 6th. Beg the teacher to give me 1 more throw. Time and again. But they just don't allow. Maybe they had their reasons. We don't know.

Disappointing results! Feeling down. Having tuition later. Gonna be 2hrs I bet. Alot of question I need to ask. Really lost for my a maths and chemistry. I AM SO GONNA JOIN THE YMA TUITION! YMA, HERE I COME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home