-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, March 16

NOOOOOOO.. MY HOLIDAYS ARE BEING BURNED!

Gosh.. School holidays sure ends quick. In a blink of an eye, one week just flew pass.. Busy with my tennis tournament lately. Postpone and Postpone. Delay and delay. Miss alot of lessons. I really have to find time to learn what the teachers taught. It's no time for slacking. Time to shine! =D

Went for Darryl's party today. Awesome HUGE house! Really love it. Steve was REALLY REALLY DARN HIGH TODAY. Shouting and shouting. Did not know that I was talking quite loud until Darryl told me so. Is it true?!! Played Halo 3. Realise i really suck at it. Played and played. Went to cut cake. take photo. Went to one unknown room and played the table-soccer thing. No idea what is the name. Laughable. Steve was shouting here and there. (as usual) Stanley was owning. one man show. haha really enjoyable to hang out with the brothers. Oh and there is Sherman too. Hmm. He was singing all his really disgusting song. Haha.

Darn tired. Read book. And time to sleep. NIGHT NIGHT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home