-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Thursday, March 20

Just try to appreciate

Sometimes, I just really appreciate the times my mum nag at me. Anything can happen. Your loves one may be gone tomorrow. You never know.

First of all, If my mum didn't nag at me during the holidays to cut my hair, I would be one of the victims by the old-hairy shaver the DM use. I sometimes think Lucas is really to much. When his hair is too long, he don't bother catching people with long hair. But today, his hair was short and went around catching people with 'long' hair. I felt really irritated by his act. You time and again give yourself chances. But do you even give other people chances? NO! Even though I am not any victim, My friends, Wayne, Mervin, Patrick, Luke got their hair cut without any warning. Yes. I know. Some have been given warning but they just refuses to listen. I see no reasons why should they cut Patrick's hair. It was not as if it was long! IT WAS LIKE SO FREAKING SHORT!

Second of all, I was having my POA tuition when my mum called. She called to inform me that my father's mother was admitted to the hospital because there was a heart stoppage. I was stunned. Even though I'm not really close with my grandmother, but she is still one of my family members. I prayed. Hope that everything will be fine with her. May god bless the broken.

My quote for ever and ever. Always pay respect to your love ones. You will never know when they will be gone. If you feel irritated by their nagging, just try to appreciate it. If you were to look at a different point of view, you will understand why are they nagging. Life is just full of mystery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home