-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, March 2

Hmm.. Just finish watching STEP UP2! really awesome show! The lead actress was HOT! =D The dance move, the flexibility! It amazed me!! Can people really be that good?

In the evening, both Bang Hur and Matthew came to my house. They played a few games of mah jong. Really laughable. After the first round, My sister join us. I was surprised that i won a total of 4 games! It was unbelievable! Played till about 7 plus, and they had to leave.

The worst thing that is going to happen to me is that, My dad is going to boycott me from both the computer and from going out.. I have no idea why. All he do is nag at me. Even I can remember all the exact things he said. "Ben. Do you know you are having your o's this year?". Of course I know it. But i just don't dare to voice it out. If i were to voice it out, he will scold me. Damn it. I feel like i'm being kept in a prison or a rehab center. I have to space for me to expand my wings! Help me from this piece of crap life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home