-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, March 21

Darn tired

Woke up quite early this morning, realise both mum and dad wasn't at home. They should have gone to visit my grandmother this morning. Her heart by-pass was a success. HUGE RELIEVE.

It was about 12.40 when I pack my stuff and was ready to take pictures with the same group of people. When my dad scold me for 15 long minutes. Really piss. Don't wanna talk about it further.

Reach Bishan, Met Jit Ren, went to BEST to get something for Darryl. Than met Bang Hur. Decided to go to mos burger for lunch. Met Shaun there. A coincidence. He was with his Church friend. Jit Ren and Bang Hur keep making fun of him. Was a inside joke, so i didn't really get a few of them. Waited for Matthew, And we are off to Marichie Reservoir. And it started raining cats and dog. Went to the overhead breach and slack there. Took alot of pictures here and there. That's how the time flies by.

Instead on going to Marichie, Matthew or Jit Ren suggested that me go to some place. I can't really remember what is the place called. At that place, the scenery was really beautiful. Just that it was damn humid. No idea why. Took about 130 shots today. Will be selecting some only. If only I'm able to find the USB cable.. DARN IT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home