-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, February 24

Work it hard and do it well

Okay.. Maybe my brother did it. Maybe he didn't. No idea. He have been treating me VERY well lately. And i really like it. I admit. Maybe he is not that bad. But let begone be begone. Forget the bad stuff he did, remember the times we had fun!

Today, gardens again. Went to cafe cartel. With usual people. Talk talk chat chat joke joke. laughable, irritating, and totally awesome. Jit Ren keep making fun of me.. Shaun was joking all the way. Bang Hur was talking all about jamming and his obsession with guitars. The funniest thing was that, while we were choosing our food, this damn cute broader collie came. It was damn sexy! See it... The something black drop out from his ass. I was like what the hell.. I thought the owner was going to clean. Instead, he pulled the collar of his collie and walk away. Someone started sniffing, than said ' can you smell something?' (forgotten who)
Shaun:''Wah lao eh.. stupid owner..(act... than forget what he said) Lets go sit over there.
Bang Hur:" Wait. Shaun, why not you go there and smell. See if there is the shit smell."
Shaun: *walk walk walk, reach there* * SNIFF SNIFF* Ehh.. Don't have leh
All: *MOVE*
It was damn hilarious!
I was damn full after eating some crispy chicken. The yucky thing is that it is super oily. DAMN!
Went to 7-11,Get bang hur's lime magazine. While we were inside the 7-11, Shaun started his shuffling and than Bang Hur followed. Awww man! This is not a DANCE FLOOR!!!
Okay. whatever. tired now. I seriously hope bang hur bring back MY batch tomorrow. If not i am so gonna wack him. I said i wanted it you ass hole...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home