-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, February 3

West coast choppers!

Stupid internet again. Kinda screwed up again. can't blog yesterday stuff.
Yesterday,After training, met Geraldine and Cheryl outside the tennis court. We carried out what we plan some days back. that is. TO GO TO YUKI YAKI! So we walk walk. Went to city hall. We than proceed to our destination. And that is when SOMEBODY have to spoil it.

CHERYL:"HEY GUYS!!"
WE:"WHAT!"
CHERYL:" I HAVE TO GO BACK BY 5"
WE:"......."
the rest I forgot.(I will think of it next time)

So.. We when in, started cooking. cook and cook and cook. Have alot of fun. Most of the food were cooked by Joel, Darryl and ME! And the girls, They just don't show and gratitude. mhmm! We cook and cook and cook. Just than I saw this really stupid bastard ass-hole manager that I met the other time. So i told them blah blah blah. All the stupid things he did.

That bastard did not even change a single bit! BLOODY F UP BASTARD! Every like 5 minutes, he have to supervise on us! Like wtf! Irritating piece of shit!
After cooking, IT'S TIME TO MAKE OUR ICE-CREAM!!! Really had alot of fun.(that is when i remembered i brought my camera!) me to darryl:"Shit! I forget to take photo when we were cooking" Darryl to me:" Aiya. Nevermind la. Later when we making ice-cream than we take" So.. We make make make.

That is when the bloody bastard come again. BASTARD TO US:"Erm... Later i will show you guys how to make the ice-cream. Can you fetch me one cup please?" Me, speaking in my heart:" I GOT ASK YOU COME IS IT?! AND ARE WE YOUR DOGS?!" Bloody bastard.. After that Cheryl scream:"HEY GUYS! I GOT TO GO!! And oh ya. I don't know how to go to the MRT station! Can bring me there?"

We gather our stuff and paid the dinner which cost a total of $112.85!!! WAHLAOO! Super expensive but worth the laugh! Walk her all the way to the MRT station.

Walk all the way back to marina square. Went to the arcade. The crazy thing was that Joel and Geraldine changed $10!! Super retarded or rather super rich! Played played played. By the time it was 7.30. I was suppose to br home by 4 but nevermind. Went home, change, bathe, oack my stuff, and leave my house to walk to my grandmother house. Super fun but super tiring day.

WHEN WILL THE NEXT HANG OUT BE HELD!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home