-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, February 16

TODAY IS JUST TOO AWESOME!!!!!

Went really really late for training. But nevertheless I was there. Played tennis and more tennis. Physical was hell. Jumping over and over the bottle again and again. Really tired. Foot hurting here and there because i wore the wrong shoes. (the shoe belongs to my brother) After training, went to YOSHINOYA. Ate some shit there. Didn't really like it. Went to buy famous amous. And than proceed to COACH SHAUN HOUSE OF WONDERLAND!

Reach there, explore his house of wonderland. Really awesome especially the wall. There was his kitchen, master bed-room, Prayer Room, Fun and Games room. WICKEDLY AWESOME!

When to watch his wedding video. Such a joke! Pop the champaign and it hit somebody in the head. HAHAHAHA. Too many jokes to say. TOO FUNNY! After that we played tai di. First 2 round was pretty awesome. The rest sucks. Instead of playing money, we played the loser have to eat. In the end, I end up eating 6 pineapple tarts, and 5 ba gua. Played tai di till about 6. And we had to go.

Really awesome home he have! Will i get sick tomorrow? Let's see.

Wayne. Get well soon. See this is the side-effect for chit chatting with girls until late at night. Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home