-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Thursday, February 14

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY PEOPLE!! LOVE HAVE FILLED THE AIR!!!
  1. Today really make fun of wayne like crazy
  2. Would like to thank my teacher for helping me pay $116 for my bulk collection
  3. She said that I am a damn talkative boy
  4. I think I will do really well in my physic test.
  5. Got jack because i thought that Geography test was today
  6. Solve a really 'tough' a maths question and claim back my seat!
  7. Celebrated valentine day with my parents which turn into a lecture because of my sister's piercing
  8. Going to bed soon
  9. Wake up tomorrow and will be using the computer for a while
  10. DO WELL FOR MY SOCIAL STUDIES OPEN-BOOK TEST!
  11. AND LAUGH MY WAY THROUGH. WAHAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home