-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, February 16

Can't really sleep today. All thanks to my brother. He have to go to school to seat for his exam. And yet, he didn't want to sleep early and played dota all the way to the mids of the morning. Super stupid. The best thing is that he have to wake up 6 in the morning and he set the alarm on his phone. 6a.m it rang and rang. He didn't stop it.
6.15a.m it rang and rang and rang again. He did not stop it.
6.30a.m it rang and rang and rang and rang. He stop it! But went back to sleep.
7.00a.m my mum came in and shouted! 'DON! WAKE UP ALREADY! YOU ARE LATE FOR YOUR EXAM! ASK YOU TO SLEEP EARLY YESTERDAY AND YOU SLEEP AT WHAT TIME? 3?''
So, he woke up dazed!!!! I know. Walk to his cupboard and 'BANG'! I did not know what happen cause my eyes were still close and half awake.(But I was fully awake when his stupid phone started ringing) DAMN IT BRO. YOU REALLY SPOILED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!
Hey Bang Hur, how's your road to recovery? Coming back to school soon? Everyone there misses you. The class environment have been a bit different lately without you. But anyways, just concentrate on getting well soon! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home