-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, January 12

WHAT A BLAST!!

Today was totally awesome! Everything went our great. I was abit selfish with the camera cause if something happen, I am sure gonna be in dead shit. Sorry for being so selfish at some times. It is really very precious.
To start things out, I met Jit Ren, Patrick and Wayne at plaza sin. Walk and walk and walk without any motive. Finally, we got out of the shopping mall, went to sit at someplace. Than Nawas and Kamal came and meet us. Soon afterwards, we met Matthew and Kenneth. Decided to check out the show and found out nothing nice. So we went to the cathey and played lan. It was damn funny. First game we played was cs. My score did not go as bad as I thought it would be. I don't play cs much but guess what! My kill is more than my death! After cs we played day of defeat. Less than 15 mins, I got motion-sickness. Than went to play dota with Patrick, Wayne and Kenneth. We were coming to the most exciting part when our time expire. I was like wtf man.
Played for 2 hrs and of we go to Tao's restaurant. It food there was delicious! Alot of things happend. Shoikness! Wanted to upload the pictures but I just can't find the wire to pluck in my com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home