-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Wednesday, January 9

Promise myself not to use this word but i just CAN'T

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUCKING PISS OFF AND SERIOUSLY I AM! O's is like a don't how many fucking months aways and when I use the com just for a little while, my dad just keep kpkb. gunning me down as if i was his shooting board. Can I just have some peace?! Told him I will just play for another 6 more days and I will start my revision. AND NOW? WHAT DID HE WANT ME TO DO? WHAT DID HE SAY TO ME? 'BEN! DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE OUT THAT COMPUTER CABLE AGAIN? DO YOU KNOW YOU GOT EXAMINATIONS? DO YOU KNOW IT IS YOUR O'S? ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE THAT COM? ARE YOU?' Instead of children this days are all fucked up, I WOULD RATHER THINK THAT PARENTS THIS DAY ARE JUST SO WORKED UP AND FUCKED UP! I seriously have enough of your stupid nagging! I know what and when I have to do my things. Just let me be and I will produce the results! JUST LET ME BE!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

10 January 2008 at 08:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home