-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, January 21

Just came back from the airport. Terminal 3 was totally awesome. Maybe one day I will go there and take pictures. It is really impressive. When I walk in, my mouth just open so widely.
Now, I am back at home doing my maths homework. I totally forget about it. Maybe I was really asking for it. Not doing my homework until the last minute. Damn tired. Still got a maths homework to go. Maybe I will do it in school tomorrow during the free period or so. Gosh. The topic is about differentiation,solving the equation of tangent and normal. Maybe 1 question will take me like 10-15 minutes to do. Gosh! How am I going to cope tomorrow?! I hope so miracle will happen. Maybe tomorrow is the lucky 0.01% out of 100% that something happen to my a maths teacher. Who knows?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home