-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Wednesday, January 23

Hell have break lose.

Today school was like so f up. The first 2 period was okay. But the 3rd period make me feel like shit. If I would have known that something bad will happen, i wouldn't have brought the mash mallow to school. During chemistry period(Hell was about to break lose). Everything was okay. Had fun boiling stuff. Than after we are being dismissed, Went to the canteen to buy food. Out of sudden Dereck told me than Anne Quek(chemistry teacher) wanna see me. On my way up i was thinking what did i do wrong. When i reach, She hold up a wraper. I was like stunned for a few seconds. Than you blasted me alive. All the scolding. All the punishment.

The wrapper WASN'T EVEN MY FOR GOODNESS SICK. Guess what is the punishment? Everytime after her lesson, i have to stay back to clean the bloody classroom for nuts. WORST TILL I HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER FUCKING PACKET FOR HER FOR GOD KNOWS. BLOODY BITCH. THIS IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST TIME I BRINGING TIBITS TO SHOOL. BLOODY HELL. TMR I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS SHE GOING TO FUCKING KP ME. LETS HOPE TMR SHE DIE OR SOMETHING.

The chain that led to this.

Me, distributing the mash mallow--> everyone eats happily--> bang hur, put the wrapper into jit ren bag--> after 3 hr --> Jit Ren threw the wrapper on the ground after he found it--> 5 mins later--> anne quek call me.--> NAG NAG NAG NAG + PUNISHMENT--> no mode to do anything--> end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home