-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Wednesday, January 16

The last goodbye is the hardest to say

Ahh today was a fun and a sad day. Went to lan after school. Than wanted to go to chomp chomp but we just couldn't find any table to sit. So we decided to go to the famous R.K eating house. Instead of eating the prata and what so ever, I decided to eat BLACK PEPPER CHICKEN! MUAHAHA. Not so nice. But who cares! I enjoyed it anyway. After that, we decided to meet Marcus for the last time in Singapore. He will be migrating to L.A tmr during school time. And it is like wtf. Of all days and time, it have to me on thursday,11a.m!! WAH LAO. After chit chatting a while. Talk and took pictures. Say good bye and chao! On the MRT talk about the times we had during the sec 3 camp. The cha cha cha dance step with Marcus. Really fun to think about it. Now. I WANNA CRY! I WILL MISS THE LAUGHER AND JOY AND EVEN TIMES WE 'FOUGHT'. THINKING ABOUT IT..... SOB SOB SOB! (I JUST REALISE SOMETHING. I SMILE LIKE A COCK LIKE THIS =D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home