-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, January 21

Fun is everywhere! You just gotta find it!

Today was total madness. Not talking about school. But at night! Add so many people in the convo. hahaha was totally funny but everything backfired. I really should have save the convo. But i forget. Really damn funny. Now kenneth and Bang Hur know who is cheryl. So can you guys stop making fun of me already? Just finish 6 powerful question. Which took me close to 2hrs to do. Multi-tasking was quite difficult. Talk in msn, Serve the net, do homework and than feed the dogs. Sounds stupid but yes! It is stupid. Time for a break after such hard work. Haha. Tmr meeting darryl,gerri and joel in Novena. I will be on time for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home