-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Tuesday, January 8

A catastrophe occurs, and it broke my heart into pieces

Today school was so-so... CCA orientation is going to be held on Friday. I am just going to stay till 1 plus and I will give lots and lots of wonderful reasons why i have to leave early. Today, had training. Was pretty slackish. Did our 2nd serve. About 97% of the time, my serve just hit the frame. It was damn freaking irritating!! ARGGG! Today, hit about 3 to 4 balls OVER the fence! Can't be bothered to take them up.. Played 5-4-3-2-1 after the serve. Went pretty well. Quite fun and lots of laughter. Joke around with coaches shaun and 'BOOM' the ball hit me. I think weber is jealous of me joking with coach shaun. D=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home