-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, December 31

Bye bye 2007

Great! can't be bothered to blog about the USA trip. the pictures are so big. Uploading them take tons of time. patient is 1.5/10.
Went to watcg I am legend with darryl and gerraldine. The movie was not as bad as what my brother describe to me. Really enjoy the show. I thought I jump up quite a few times in the show. But Gerraldine said I was like sitting on my seat folding my arms as though nothing happen. Finish the whole box of popcorn in just like 50mins. Really damn thirsty and i keep eating the ice.
2007 have been a great year and it is over in like 5hrs and 23min. Enjoying this year. Next year will be hell. THE 'O's ARE COMING. Gotta study. Will not be so much fun as this year. *sigh* I just want my 'o's to be 20 and below to get in to the school i want to much. GOD! HELP ME. Gotta study. wamp! I will wait for it to turn 11.55 before turning on my tv, i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home