-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Wednesday, November 14

Where is all the thanks?

*tuesday
Woke up quite late. Pack our stuff and have to go home. Nothing really happen. Too tired to blog and went to sleep. Had my beauty sleep broken by my mum. Cause i have to go for my tennis training. Wasn't that bad. After that, had a shower and went to bed. AGAIN.

*Monday
During the morning around 1.30a.m, I woke up but wasn't able to open my eyes. Felt this this pressing against my chest but i just can't move and i don't know why. At 2 plus, Shaun, me, bang hur and kenneth went down to watch tv cause we weren't able to sleep. Had 1 can of beer shared amount us. At 7, i woke up. Waited until 10.30 before kamal and nawas turn up. Brought the xbox 360. Played majong for quite long. Order Macdonald for our lunch. After that went to swimming for quite long. Misato came. Wayne and Misato had their sweet talk while the rest us were swimming.Went back to the chalet. Started bbq. That's when Matthew and Marianne(correct spelling now) came. Me and Misato were bbq(ing) and the rest were talking playing the xbox and majong. Did a fairly good job. It was around 10 when we went to play bowling. My game was the worst. had only 43 points. Guess i have lost my bowling touch. At 12, We wen to the beach and slack. Later we walk to the bridge. Had a few sing along session. Slack there till around 3 a.m. And went back. Finally i slept on the bed..

*Sunday
Before going to the chalet, had a rush baking all the muffins. Baked a total of 49 muffins and it came out quite good without the help of by beloved sister. At 5, met the gang at city hall MRT station. And waited for like 1 whole hour before everyone was there. Took the MRT to tenah mera MRT station and took the wrong shuttle bus to the SAF yacht club. We have to wait like 2 hour before this kind-hearted driver drove us to our destination. When we reach there, It was very dark. Unpack our things and when for the bbq. When we came down, all the food was already done prepared for us. Bang Hur's aunt and uncle were all singing their karaoke. Did nothing and went up to sleep. Linus, Jit Ren and Shaun were sleeping on the bed while the rest were sleeping on the floor. The funniest thing was that those sleeping on the bed keep farting. Guess Who.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home