-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, November 16

Shocking!!

Woke up by this early phone call which was really and unexpected call. It was from this undercovered police. In the beginning, he talk to me in chinese. It goes like this.

He: Ni hao.
Me: wei?
He: qing wen ni shi bu shi na ge ren yao mai zhong guo ji,$20 de?
Me: HUH!!
He: ying wei wo zai ce suo li kan dao ni de hao ma. na li xie:" da gei zhe ge hao ma ru quo ni yao 1 ge zhong guo ji song shang men."
Me: HUH!! ni kan ze ge dong xi zai na li?
He: (Said something in chinese.No idea what)
Me: Huh??? ni ke yi jiang eng yu ma?
He: oh. ni... you don't know how to speak chinese?
Me: i know. just that my chinese not that good.
He: okay. Than let me start from the beggining. I am an undercovered cop here. I saw your phone number written in Bedok saying "Call this number to get a china chicken up at your house"
Me: Wah Bedok so far?(I don't know why i said that. Still was daze in my sleep)
He: Ya.. Who own this phone? You or your sister?
Me: Me.
He: From now, don't be afraid if anyone call you. I call you is just to tell you that don't get a shock when people call you okay?
Me: okay....
He: bye. (du~ du~ du~~ du~ )*phone hang up*

Anyways, i got the number of that undercovered cop. I don't know why he use some number to call. But if you wanna call that number, do feel free to call him. The number is 64457471.

WHY ALL BAD THINGS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home