-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Thursday, November 1

Money makes the world go by. (Elson: No money, world still go round what..)

Having been blogging lately because nothing much happen. But today, after our miserable day at school, we went to Wayne's house. The funniest thing was that 7 people have to be chuck into 1 car! Wayne was like sitting on Jit Ren lap and he face was like so close to the windscreen. It is seriously such a joke! When to Wayne's house to play xbox and computer. Have a few good laugh there. In a nick of time, it was already close to 7! We parted our ways with Jit Ren and shaun, bang hur, kenneth and me took 103w back. Shaun, Bang Hur and me drop of at serangoon garden to get a bite at chomp chomp. As usual the food there was good. They were all so full but I just keep wanting more FOOD! Hah! Anyways, I'm back at home doing nothing. Just waiting for time to fly by..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home