-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Tuesday, November 6

Lucky or Unlucky?

Skip school today just to get 4 hours of free lanning. Kinda boring cause I wasn't able to find any singapore games in warcraft. So i decided to play maple. And there was Joshua playing his maple. HARDCORE ADDICT! played till 12.30 and went to kallang to meet the gang

We went to the cage. It was pretty sweet! Great experience playing on the artificial grass. Did not know why but we were all so damn wet that we look as if we just jump into the swimming pool.(or is it just me?) Quite a number of accidents occur. First,Shaun step on Billy foot and it swallowed. Second, Bang Hur slide to tackle the ball but miss and got step by kamal. Thirdly, Elson got a leg cramp in the middle of the game and have no choice but to sub out. Didn't know why Bang Hur,Matthew keep scolding me when i was having the ball. hmm WHY?
On our way back, We saw this basketball court. And we were lucky enough to find this basketball. It was stinky though. Played for a while and than we gone back. My legs were killing me but I was FORCED to go for my tennis training. It wasn't that bad actually. Hah!

My dad drove me back from my training. AND THAT IS WHEN HEAVEN CAME INTO PLAY. He told me that we manage to book a trip to USA and it will be on the 18th of december. I was pretty delighted to hear about this and out of sudden my mouth do the talking by itself.AND THIS IS WHEN HELL BROKE LOSE. Told him 2 of my results, science and a maths. For the 30 minutes ride, He was scolding me like one stupid mad dog. So is this a LUCKY DAY or an UNLUCKY DAY??

If you read that whole piece of me today, here is the question. Tell me what do you want when i go to the USA. And i will try my best to get it for you. Please to tell me to buy something stupid like a GUN?! Tell me to buy something that is affordable. If those people never come my blog than too bad. NO ASK NO PRESENT. YOU ASK GOT PRESENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home