-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, November 30

I AM SO CHOLERIC TO THE MAX!!!

Nothing much happen today besides cycling.. Came back, eat 1 stupid burger that took me 20 mins to buy it.. When i was back home, was really late. Suppose to leave the house by 6.30 and end up leaving the house at 6.50. But i reach farrer park just in time.. The weather was pretty awesome! Windy!!! My just keep hitting my racket frame.. FUCK THAT.. Later played king of the court. Played really badly.. From 1st court, i drop to second. And just when i thought i was safe.. This fucking whatever stupid girl cheated! I can't be bothered to know what is her name. FUCKING PISS!! OMFG. In 5 mins and she already gathered 13 points. And when i was the king, it took me so long just to collect 12 points.. WTF.. So i went down to court 3. Vent my anger there. Bash every first serve in. And surprisingly everything serve went the way i wanted! So i went up to court 2. And that is when Weber gross me out.. Talk about his ex- RJC student which was so bullied in NS.. gahhh too gross to say out.. Than on court 2 i was winning. Pretty well.. But lose to this dummy cheryl. .... Just by 1 freaking point... For physical played catching.. Really fun. But we lost. Thanks to someone that suggested this 'winner takes all (policy)' We were suppose to win.. up 4-0 and lost 4-2.. damn it...
the side effect of todays training.. Back bone is really hurting for no reason. Can't do sit-up anymore.. boohooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home