-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Wednesday, November 28

Finally!

Should i pose the cage photos? pose for 'my' cool baby blue shoes!
Finally i went to develop the photograph of Bang Hur's chalet.. went chomp chomp with matthew, bang hur, shaun. Eat eat. talk talk. crap crap. Laugh Laugh. After that ''big'' feast at chomp chomp, At first we Bang Hur wanted to go to the coffee bean. Than i have no idea why he change his mind to go to Mr. Bean. Than shaun said he wanted haoto... So we went to haoto to slack. Did not buy anything. Broke already. Saving money to buy myself something. But end up spending all. DAMN!But. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home