-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, November 23

Bring me back to life!

Nothing much happen recently, watch tab tv yesterday and started thinking am i really a game addict? Maybe not. Just finish watching 3 episode of heroes! There was alot of twist and turns. Here and there. If was cool anyway! Found a new website to catch all of heroes. But you must be able to read chinese cause the subtitles are all on chinese. GAHHH! Nothing to do. Waiting for time to fly by till 6.30 than i am of for my tennis training. Maybe i should go play some games now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home