-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, October 26

Why did this HAPPEN?!

Nothing really happen today beside getting back my report book. Failed 3 subjects which are a maths, combine humanities and my mother tongue... But i improve from my mid year examination! By 3 marks! HAH! Beat that! Having this fucking irritating sore throat.. Speaking like some idoit that have no voice at all!!! Damn! Up there are some of the photos back than in the steamboat coffee shop and kamal's house visit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home